by Bryce Anderson
We're still here!
As our world continues in this strange, unexpected and difficult season, we begin to cautiously open our doors to the two most important people at Breakout Games - our team members and our guests.
As actor John Krasinski says, "When everything gets turned upside down, it only leads to better quality stuff."
While there are still a lot of unknowns and circumstances remain difficult, Breakout Games has become "better quality stuff," more than it's ever been. It's cleaner, more personalized, more streamlined and we are more excited to give our guests a fun and safe experience than ever before. Here's a glimpse of ways we've revamped our space and experience to make it safe for both team members and guests.
Exclusively Private Experiences
When you book an escape room at Breakout Games, all of our rooms are completely private experiences. Don't worry about playing with strangers, it's just you and your team. Every game. Every time. We have so many rooms and unique options that we have the ability to offer guests a private gaming experience at every location that is open. Plus the larger your team, the more you save!
Additional features of our private experience
1) Staggered schedule: We've staggered our schedule so you won’t interact with or see another guest during your experience at Breakout Games— neither in our lobbies or individual escape rooms.
2) Contactless Check-in: You can fill out your waiver online at home (see the confirmation email upon booking) or scan our QR Code at Breakout Games with your phone to fill it out on your personal mobile device when you arrive at our store.
Our first priority and focus is our team members' health. We are family and if we aren't healthy, we can't serve our guests. Measures taken daily include:
1) Temperature reading at the start of each shift
2) Wearing a mask at all times
3) Staying at home if any symptoms are shown or if there is any risk whatsoever
1) Our team routinely cleans and disinfects all areas of our stores including gamemaster rooms, bathrooms, common areas and shared electronic equipment.
2) We also disinfect game rooms thoroughly between each and every use.
If anyone in your group is feeling unwell, has been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 or is displaying symptoms including fever, cough or shortness of breath, please contact us to reschedule your game, free of charge.
If you have any questions about how we're preparing Breakout Games for a phased reopening, please contact your local store or email us at email@example.com.